It’s that time of year again! Shopping, food, and fun all in one place. The Des Moines Holiday Boutique is taking place at the Iowa Events Center on November 1-3, 2019. With hundreds of exhibitors showcasing a variety of unique gift and products for your family, you’ll be sure to walk away with some great finds for everyone on your Christmas list – plus a treat (or two!) for yourself.
Shop the show like a pro with our top Des Moines Holiday Boutique tips and tricks:
1) Purchase your tickets ahead of time— You can save $2 by purchasing your tickets online before you come, and you also won’t have to worry about waiting in line to get tickets!
2) Check out the exhibitors online—You’ll want to check out all the great exhibitors when you get here, but it can be helpful to do a little research to see which companies will be here and help you determine what you want to be sure to look at!
3) Grab your friends or family—The Des Moines Holiday Boutique is more than just shopping, it’s a great experience that you’ll want to share with others. From music to food and drinks, you can have a fun night out while you get some holiday shopping done!
4) Think about who you need to shop for—You can start checking off your holiday shopping to-list, so make a list of the people you’ll need to purchase gifts for. There are a lot of unique, cute ideas for all ages, so keep everyone in mind! And we won’t tell if you get an item, or several, for yourself.
5) Opening Day perks – Joining us on Friday, November 1 has its perks! Not only will you be among the first to shop the show, you’ll also be able to take advantage of our preferred parking. Available Friday, November 1 ONLY guests will be able to use special reserved spaces close to the Iowa Events Center. Limited spaces available, arrive early.
Keep in mind that the Des Moines Holiday Boutique has moved to Hy-Vee Hall at the Iowa Events Center to provide you with even more exhibitors to check out! Start your holiday season with us!